Drumroll please! With 2022 coming to a close, we thought it would be fun to wrap things up by taking a look at what the highest-selling cheeses were at the shop this year.
Before we get to the list, just a quick reminder that we’ll be open regular hours today and tomorrow (New Year’s Eve!) for any last-minute party snacking supplies, including cheese curd and Croghan Bologna. Stop in and see us before the new year!
- Chutter – Original Herkimer Cheese
- First Light New Moon Goat Brie – Old Chatham Creamery
- Finger Lakes Gold – Lively Run Dairy
- Nettle Blend Raw Milk Gouda – Jake’s Gouda
- Shire – Lively Run Dairy
- Cayuga Blue – Lively Run Dairy
- Flavored Cheese Curd (#1 flavor: Garlic & Chive)
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (#1 favorite: Great Lakes 10x)
- Adams Reserve Sharp NY Cheddar
- Plain Great Lakes Cheese Curd
And here’s an interesting observation: all 10 cheeses are made in New York!
Did your favorite make the list? Any surprises? Let us know in the comments!