Drumroll please! With 2022 coming to a close, we thought it would be fun to wrap things up by taking a look at what the highest-selling cheeses were at the shop this year.
Before we get to the list, just a quick reminder that we’ll be open regular hours today and tomorrow (New Year’s Eve!) for any last-minute party snacking supplies, including cheese curd and Croghan Bologna. Stop in and see us before the new year!
And now, presenting the Top 10 Customer Favorites at the Adams Cheese Shop for 2022!
- Chutter – Original Herkimer Cheese
- First Light New Moon Goat Brie – Old Chatham Creamery
- Finger Lakes Gold – Lively Run Dairy
- Nettle Blend Raw Milk Gouda – Jake’s Gouda
- Shire – Lively Run Dairy
- Cayuga Blue – Lively Run Dairy
- Flavored Cheese Curd (#1 flavor: Garlic & Chive)
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (#1 favorite: Great Lakes 10x)
- Adams Reserve Sharp NY Cheddar
- Plain Great Lakes Cheese Curd
And here’s an interesting observation: all 10 cheeses are made in New York!
Did your favorite make the list? Any surprises? Let us know in the comments!
0 Comments for “The Top 10 Cheeses of 2022”