Good news, it’s officially summer, and that means more good news: our hours have changed!
Starting Tuesday, June 22, you can now visit the shop six days a week! Our new hours are:
Tue-Fri, 11:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sat-Sun, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Stop in often, and enjoy your summer!
Put down the necktie… This year, get Dad something he really wants from the Adams Cheese Shop!
Stop in to the cheese shop between June 16 and June 20th and pick 3 or more items tagged with our Father’s Day symbol to get 20% off. Qualifying items include all meats, gift items, books, spicy cheeses, beer cheese spreads, and more!
Don’t just settle for chocolates, flowers, or wine… get her all 3 (plus some cheese)! For $49.99, Mom can enjoy a hand-made gift basket that includes:
- 🍫 Zotter chocolate from Austria, decorated with flower petals, chocolate fruit bits & crunchy cocoa nibs, in heart/flower shapes.
- 💐 Capriole Tea Rose goat cheese, dusted with herbs, fennel pollen & rose hips.
- 🍷 Drunken Goat DOP, semi-soft goat cheese from Spain bathed in red wine.
- 🧀 A personal-sized bag of cheese curd (Just for Mom!), with a special Mother’s Day blend of herbs and spices.
Gift baskets will be ready for pickup Saturday and Sunday, decoratively wrapped and finished with a bow to look extra special. 🎁
Limited supplies are in stock, so hurry and call us at (315) 216-7853 or stop in to the shop anytime between now and Mother’s Day (5/9/2021) and reserve yours soon before they’re gone!
* Sorry, not available for shipping.
“Heads up!” We will be open on Monday, Feb. 17th, but we will have limited hours in observance of Presidents Day.
Also, the USPS is not operating on Monday, so the next ship date will be the following Tuesday, Feb. 18th.
Thanks for your business!